Páginas

lunes, 13 de junio de 2011

My blue shoes

This is a fact: I love my blue shoes.

So I decide to use them until they speak to me. People have notice their holes, but it doesn´t matter, they means changes in my life.

Falling in love with shoes, especially the flat, it often happens, some years ago were red with lace flat, and before these were the flat green with sequins, and before that before the oranges.

 That makes me feel like Gloria Trevi with her song, who goes this way:



"Tengo unos zapatos viejos,
y no los quiero tirar, 
aunque tenga agujeros,
los aprecio de verdad,
ellos son mi historia,
mi pena y mi gloria,
son mi personalidad"

This is the translation:

"I have some old shoes,
and do not want to throw,
but have holes,
really appreciate them,
they are my history,
my grief and glory,
are my personality"

Maybe this post sounds so banal, but who cares, I have that too. The truth is that I like silly things and remember that simple life.

Enjoy the week, see you soon.

No hay comentarios: